Compare Rivastigmine Price
Price per pill, $
How to buy Rivastigmine
Tip: How to use 30% discount coupon code?
1. Click button "Buy" and go to online pharmacy.
2. Choice Rivastigmine and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code "buy-now" above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Rivastigmine No Prescription
Rivastigmine is prescribed for the treatment of mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Rivastigmine is prescribed to treat dementia (a brain disorder that affects the ability to remember, think clearly, communicate, and perform daily activities and may cause changes in mood and personality) in people with Alzheimer's disease (a brain disease that slowly destroys the memory and ability to think, learn, communicate and handle daily activities). Rivastigmine is also used to treat dementia in people with Parkinson's disease (a brain and nervous system disease with symptoms of slowing of movement, muscle weakness, shuffling walk, and loss of memory). Rivastigmine is in a class of prescriptions called cholinesterase inhibitors. It improves mental function (such as memory and thinking) by increasing the amount of a certain natural substance in the brain.
Rivastigmine is a parasympathomimetic or cholinergic agent for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia of the Alzheimer s type. Rivastigmine is a cholinesterase inhibitor that inhibits both butyrylcholinesterase and acetylcholinesterase.
Rivastigmine is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to rivastigmine, other carbamate derivatives or other components of the formulation.
Rivastigmine Without a Prescription
Rivastigmine comes as a capsule and solution (liquid) to take by mouth. It is usually taken twice a day with meals in the morning and evening.
Your doctor will start you on a low dose of rivastigmine and slowly increase your dose, not more than once every 2 weeks.
Rivastigmine may improve the ability to think and remember or slow the loss of these abilities, but does not cure Alzheimer's disease or dementia in people with Parkinson's disease.
Rivastigmine oral solution may be swallowed directly from the syringe or mixed with a liquid before use. Mix it with a small glass of water, cold fruit juice, or soda. Be sure to stir the mixture completely. Do not mix Rivastigmine with any liquid other than the ones listed. If the prescription is mixed with water, juice, or soda, it must be taken within 4 hours.
To take a dose of rivastigmine solution, follow these steps:
- Check the liquid in the syringe for air bubbles. If there are large air bubbles, gently move the syringe plunger up and down a few times. Do not worry about a few tiny air bubbles.;
- Close the child-resistant cap on the bottle of prescription.;
- Make sure the plunger is on the mark on the syringe that equals your dose.;
- Push down and twist off the child-resistant cap to open the bottle of rivastigmine solution.;
- Put the tip of the oral syringe into the white stopper opening on top of the bottle.;
- Remove the oral dosing syringe that came with Rivastigmine from its protective case.;
- Remove the oral syringe from the bottle by pulling up on it.;
- Swallow your dose from the syringe directly, or mix it with the liquid you have chosen. Drink or swallow all of the solution.;
- While holding the syringe straight up, pull up on the plunger to the mark on the syringe that equals your dose.;
- Wipe off the outside of the oral syringe with a clean tissue, and put the syringe back into its case.;
Rivastigmine is a parasympathomimetic and a reversible cholinesterase inhibitor. Rivastigmine is prescribed for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia of the Alzheimer's type. Pathological changes in Dementia of the Alzheimer type involve cholinergic neuronal pathways that project from the basal forebrain to the cerebral cortex and hippocampus. These pathways are thought to be intricately involved in memory, attention, learning, and other cognitive processes. While the precise mechanism of rivastigmine's action is unknown, it is postulated to exert its therapeutic effect by enhancing cholinergic function. This is accomplished by increasing the concentration of acetylcholine through reversible inhibition of its hydrolysis by cholinesterase. If this proposed mechanism is correct, rivastigmine's effect may lessen as the disease process advances and fewer cholinergic neurons remain functionally intact.
Rivastigmine Side Effects
Rivastigmine side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- aggressive behavior;
- black and tarry stools;
- bloody vomit;
- blurred vision;
- difficulty breathing;
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep;
- difficulty urinating;
- extreme tiredness;
- hearing voices or seeing things that do not exist);
- heartburn or indigestion;
- inability to hold urine;
- increased saliva;
- increased sweating;
- lack of energy;
- loss of appetite;
- loss of consciousness;
- painful urination;
- red blood in stools;
- slow heart beat;
- slowed thinking and movement;
- stomach pain;
- tremor or worsening of tremor;
- uncontrollable movements and muscle contractions;
- vomiting material that looks like coffee grounds;
- weight loss;